Patrick M. Griffin
A Jacksonville native, Patrick joined Fisher, Tousey, Leas & Ball in as an Associate in 2019. Patrick concentrates his practice on tax planning, estate planning and business law.
Patrick graduated from the University of Colorado in 2012 with a degree in Political Science, before spending three years traveling while he lived and worked in Colorado. Patrick returned to Florida for law school, graduating from the University of Florida Levin College of Law with his J.D. in 2018 and an LL.M. in Taxation in 2019.
Patrick lives on the Southside of Jacksonville and enjoys traveling, playing golf, and watching football in his free time.
Areas of Practice
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Corporate and Partnership Law
- University of Florida, Graduate Tax Program (LL.M. in Taxation, 2019)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- University of Colorado (B.A., 2012)
- Florida Bar, 2019
- Jacksonville Bar Association