Sabrina joined Fisher, Tousey, Leas & Ball in 2022. Her practice involves all forms of civil litigation, with a primary focus on probate, trust, business, commercial, and real estate litigation. She is fluent in both English and Spanish.
Prior to joining Fisher Tousey, Sabrina served as an Assistant State Attorney for the Fourth Judicial Circuit in Jacksonville, Florida, where she tried over a dozen cases from jury selection to verdict. Subsequent to her time with the State Attorney’s Office, Sabrina practiced as a general civil litigator in the Jacksonville, Florida office of a national law firm.
Sabrina, her husband Ryan, and her son AJ live in the San Marco area with their three dogs. Sabrina is a passionate UNC Basketball fan and is a member of the Jacksonville Carolina Club.
Education and Credentials
- St. Louis University School of Law, J.D. (2018)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., Public Policy (2015) (Recipient of Joseph E. Grace and Needham Pogue Scholarship)
- Chester Bedell American Inn of Court, Associate
Areas of Practice
- Probate, Trust, Fiduciary and Guardianship Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Insurance Disputes
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Best Buddies International of North Florida, Board Member
- First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Jacksonville Women’s Lawyer Association, Member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Member
- Leadership Jacksonville Next Generation (2019)