As a member of the firm’s Litigation department, Sabrina focuses her practice on complex real estate, business, trust, and probate disputes. Sabrina also has experience representing contractors and owners in a variety of real estate and construction litigation matters.
Sabrina graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she was a recipient of the Joseph E. Grace and Needham Pogue Scholarship. Following her time at UNC, Sabrina received her Juris Doctorate from Saint Louis University School of Law and was admitted to the Florida Bar. Before joining Fisher Tousey, Sabrina served as an Assistant State Attorney for the Fourth Judicial Circuit in Jacksonville, Florida, where she tried over a dozen cases from jury selection to verdict. Sabrina then practiced as a general civil litigator in the Jacksonville, Florida office of a national law firm. She was recently recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® for her outstanding professional excellence in private practice.
Sabrina is a member of the Board of Directors for the First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and an advisory board member for Best Buddies International of North Florida. She also volunteers her time to the Rotary Club of Downtown Jacksonville and is an alumna of the 2019 class of Leadership Jacksonville: Next Generation.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Ryan, and son, AJ, and watching North Carolina Tarheels basketball.
Education and Credentials
- St. Louis University School of Law, J.D. (2018)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., Public Policy (2015) (Recipient of Joseph E. Grace and Needham Pogue Scholarship)
- Chester Bedell American Inn of Court, Associate
Areas of Practice
- Probate, Trust, Fiduciary and Guardianship Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Insurance Disputes
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Co-Chair Hispanic and Latino Interest Committee
- Best Buddies International of North Florida, Board Member
- Leadership Jacksonville Next Generation (2019)
- Rotary Club of Downtown Jacksonville