Annie Janoski is a Jacksonville native who graduated from the University of Florida with a bachelor of arts, cum laude, in 2010. She received her juris doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2013 and is a member of the Florida Bar and the Jacksonville Bar Association Young Lawyers Section.
Annie worked as a law clerk during the summer of 2012 at Fisher, Tousey, Leas & Ball before joining the firm as an associate in 2013. She became a shareholder in 2020 and practices in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, and guardianship law. Annie resides in Avondale with her husband, Jordan, a litigation attorney in Jacksonville, and their dog, Tucker. They enjoy watching college football, exploring local arts markets, and living by the river.
- Advise and counsel clients concerning their estate planning.
- Create and review a variety of estate planning documents.
- Probate and trust administration.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
Education & Credentials
- University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- University of Florida (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
- Florida, 2013
- Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section