Annie H. Janoski
Annie H. Janoski is a Jacksonville native who graduated from the University of Florida with a B.A., cum laude, in 2010. She received her J.D. from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2013, and is a member of the Florida Bar and the Jacksonville Bar Association. Annie worked as a law clerk at Fisher, Tousey, Leas & Ball before joining the firm as an associate in 2013. She practices in the areas of estate planning and probate and trust administration.
Annie resides in the Riverside area with her husband, Jordan, a litigation attorney in Jacksonville.
- Advise and counsel clients concerning their estate planning.
- Create and review a variety of estate planning documents.
- Probate and trust administration.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
Education & Credentials
- University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- University of Florida (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
- Florida, 2013
- Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section