Diana Bauer grew up in Ponte Vedra Beach and is a graduate of Ponte Vedra High School. She attended the University of Central Florida Burnett Honors College and earned her J.D. from Stetson University College of Law. She received her LL.M. in Taxation from Levin College of Law at the University of Florida. During the LL.M program, Diana served as a graduate student editor of the Florida Tax Review and earned multiple book awards.
Diana practices in the areas of estate planning; probate; trust administration; asset protection planning; estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer taxation; and exempt organizations.
After being admitted to The Florida Bar in 2018 and starting her trusts and estates career in Sarasota, Florida, Diana returned home to Ponte Vedra with her husband Chris, son Danny, and yellow lab Ryder in 2022. Diana and her family enjoy spending time in the outdoors together—especially at the beach.
- Counsel clients regarding estate planning strategies that help achieve their personal and family goals in a transfer tax efficient manner.
- Advise clients regarding asset protection strategies to help protect family wealth.
- Counsel fiduciaries and beneficiaries regarding probate and trust administrations.
- Advise clients regarding tax exempt organizations, including organization, structure, and compliance with tax laws.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Asset Protection Planning
- Estate, Gift, and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Planning
- Exempt Organizations
Education & Credentials
- University of Florida (LL.M. in Taxation, Summa Cum Laude, 2019)
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, 2018)
- University of Central Florida Burnett Honors College (B.S., 2015)
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Tax Section of the Florida Bar