Jaime graduated from the University of North Florida in Jacksonville, Florida, magna cum laude, in 2002. In 2005, she received her J.D. degree from Nova Southeastern University, where she was the recipient of a Goodwin Scholarship. After law school, Jaime was admitted to the Florida bar in 2005 and joined the Law Offices of Curtis & Associates, P.A. She focuses primarily in the Estate Planning, Probate Administration and Guardianship fields.
Outside of the office, Jaime is an avid animal lover and enjoys spending quality time with her friends and family.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Wills & Trusts
- Trust Administration
- Guardianship Matters (Adults and Minors)
- Probate/Estate Administration and Business Succession
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
Education and Credentials
- Nova Southeastern University (J.D., 2005; Goodwin Scholarship Recipient)
- University of North Florida (B.A. and A.A., magna cum laude, 2002)
- Florida, 2005