Kateena E. Manners
Teena Manners is a native of Florida and a three-time University of Florida graduate, having achieved her B.S. degree in Accounting from the Fisher School of Accounting, and her J.D. and LL.M. in Taxation from the Levin College of Law. Teena was admitted to The Florida Bar in 2006, and worked with another large firm in the Jacksonville area prior to joining Fisher, Tousey, Leas & Ball as a Shareholder in 2016. Teena has been recognized by her peers by being selected as one of the Best Lawyers in America, as well as one of Florida Trend’s Legal Elite.
Teena practices in the areas of estate planning, probate, asset protection planning, exempt organizations and general corporate representation, including tax planning for mergers and acquisitions. She is a member of The Florida Bar Association.
Teena serves the community through her work on the Board of Director of AMIkids Jacksonville, the Cathedral Arts Project and the PV Greenway Initiative.
Teena is married to Robert Manners and they have two children, Olivia and Robert. Teena and her family live in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Teena and Robert enjoy Gator football, running, yoga and living at the beach.
- Advise and counsel clients regarding estate planning strategies.
- Probate administration
- Advise and counsel clients concerning asset protection strategies
- Advise and counsel Tax Exempt Organizations regarding organization, structure and compliance with tax laws
- Counsel ongoing businesses regarding general corporate matters, as well as tax planning for mergers and acquisitions
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Asset Protection
- Exempt Organizations
Education & Credentials
- University of Florida, Graduate Tax Program (LLM in Taxation, Summa Cum Laude, 2006)
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, 2005)
- University of Florida, Fisher School of Accounting (B.S., Cum Laude, 2002)
- The Florida Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association