Laura Fannin Jacqmein
Laura graduated with honors from the University of Florida College of Law, where she was a member of the Chester Bedell Inn of Court and a Teaching Assistant for Legal Research and Writing. Following law school, Laura gained valuable courtroom experience as a Public Defender in Charleston, South Carolina.
When not practicing law, Laura enjoys teaching youth Sunday school at Lakewood United Methodist Church and a class for women at the City Rescue Mission. Laura is married to Jeff Jacqmein, a family doctor, and they have three adult children.
Laura joined Fisher, Tousey, Leas & Ball in 2016 and practices primarily in the areas of estate and trust litigation.
- Counsel and advise clients in the resolution of inheritance disputes.
- Represent clients in various aspects of estate and trust litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Will Contests
- Trust Disputes
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claims
- Guardianship Litigation
Education & Credentials
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D., with Honors, 1992)
- Davidson College (B.A., English, 1988)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section; Trial Lawyers Section)
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- American Bar Association