Laura Fannin Jacqmein
Laura grew up in Jacksonville and is a graduate of Davidson College and the University of Florida College of Law. Laura joined Fisher, Tousey, Leas & Ball in 2016 and practices in the areas of estate planning, probate, trust administration, and guardianships. She is a member of the Chester Bedell American Inn of Court and serves as an editor-at-large for ActionLine, a journal published by the Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar.
Laura teaches a class at the City Rescue Mission, serves on the board of directors for WeCareJax, and is a member of Lakewood United Methodist Church. She is married to Jeff Jacqmein, a family medicine doctor, and they have three adult children.
- Counsel and advise clients in estate planning.
- Advise and assist clients with probate and trust administration.
- Represent clients in guardianship matters.
- Counsel clients in the resolution of inheritance disputes.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D., with Honors, 1992)
- Davidson College (B.A., English, 1988)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar (Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section, and Elder Law Section)
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Chester Bedell American Inn of Court
- Estate Planning Council of Northeast Florida